Visual Focus provides on-going support and maintenance to maximise the value of your investment in audio-visual equipment and control systems.
Our trade-qualified technicians have the knowledge, training and resources to make sure systems are operating efficiently. We invest in their on-going training to make sure your AV system can be serviced ready for operation for your business needs.
Over time audio-visual systems need to be upgraded, technical issues arise and operational personnel change.
Preventative maintenance can be scheduled to fine-tune equipment and check operational programming minimising any risk of equipment breakdown.
In the unlikely event of a problem, Visual Focus can diagnose the issue, arrange repair and advise on manufacturer warranties.
Visual Focus can supply a cost effective service level agreement to maintain your audio-visual equipment and systems at peak performance.
Visual Focus Audio-Visual System Care Package
We care and are passionate about technology!
The Visual Focus Audio-Visual System Care Package is designed to give you confidence that your audio-visual system will perform to your expectations every time.
We understand that your AV system is a sizable investment. Proactive maintenance is added protection, keeping components in top condition, updating firmware, extending system life for the best return on investment.
Our care package compliments your manufacturer warranty adding Visual Focus support for faulty equipment, to remove, ship for repair and reinstall without additional charges.
Visual Focus System Care Package inclusions:
- On-site bi-annually or quarterly preventative maintenance and inspections scheduled to prevent troubles and downtimes
- Updates to firmware, control programming and system adjustments
- Cables, connectors and rack equipment checks
- User manuals and training for new staff
- Priority response times and phone support (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm)
- Efficient system fault troubleshooting supporting removal, repair and reinstallation of faulty equipment and management of manufacturer warranty terms
- Access to equipment loan stock during warranty, repair or equipment upgrade
Your audio-visual system is ready to work when you are maximising value for money!
You receive a regular report: After each System Care visit, you receive a report confirming the status of your audio-visual system. This report includes information about the work completed, potential anticipated updates required, recommendations to extend system life and ensure future reliability.
Talk to Visual Focus about including other options such as:
- A package of pre-paid priority technician call-out time for breakdowns and system checks before special events and business activities (eg: State of Origin Games, Product Launch, CEO presentation)
- After hours emergency mobile phone contact with a technician
- Special out-of-hours callout rates for emergency on-site service by a technician.
- Remote dial-in software capabilities for geo-distant troubleshooting, saving on travel costs
- Spares and consumables such as lamps, cables and connectors
- Annual asset tracking report confirming hardware location, serial number, brand and model
- Recommendations for improvements or upgrades as new technology emerges