When the scale of a project is large or complex requiring coordination, Visual Focus steps up to manage the process from design to implementation.
The quality and functionality of your audio-visual system starts with the design. Our in-depth knowledge and experience helps in planning a unique solution to meet the objectives and budgets of our clients.
Working in collaboration with architects, engineers, electricians and builders, Visual Focus prepare plans and specifications to craft custom-built audio-visual systems in new buildings and renovations.
Our clients have one point of contact to inspire confidence that their project is delivered hassle-free, within budget and of the highest standard.
Visual Focus plans milestones and liaises to schedule pre-wiring, installation and commissioning by trade-qualified technicians, confirming equipment selections, coordinating control programming and delivering comprehensive handover and training.
Our project management responsibilities include:
- Central point of contact for the client and collaborating contractors
- Design drawings, planning and specifications
- Coordination of audio-visual system components within budget
- Schedule coordination and management of installation
- Risk assessment and work method statements
- User guides and manuals
- Commissioning, training and handover