The SID−X3N is an HDMI transmitter, step−in commander for computer graphics video, HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The unit includes a “Step−In” button that allows the local source to be routed as the active source when connected to the VS−62H.
- Max. Data Rate — 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant. — Works with sources that support HDCP repeater mode.
- HDMI Support — Deep Color, x.v.Color™ and 3D.
- EDID Pass–through — Pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Data Equalization and Reclocking.
- Input Signal Detection — Based on video clock presence.
- Automatic Input Selection — Based on manual selection or last connected input.
- Automatic Analog Audio Detection and Embedding.
- Local Balanced Audio De–Embedding.
- Support for Digital Audio Formats.
- Lockable EDID.
- Local Step–In Switching — Button & contact closure.
- Supports Programmable Step–In Functionality — Over HEC enabled HDMI cables, when used with compatible switchers such as the VS–62H.
- Power Supply — Requires independent power supply.