Kramer’s C−HM/HM/ETH HDMI cable is a high−performance cable with molded HDMI connectors at both ends. It supports Ethernet Channel, Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS−HD, CEC and ARC and resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- Quality Performance — Kramer’s HDMI cables provide an uncompressed digital link between consumer electronics equipment such as DVD players, set–top boxes and audio/video monitors such as plasma display screens for high–definition TVs.
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- High–Quality Connectors — 24k gold–plated connectors resist corrosion and offer the best possible connectivity.
- K–Lock Pull–Resistant Connectors — Provides 15lbs of restraining force for a non–slip connection.
- Varied Selection of Lengths — Available in versions of 0.9 to 15.2m (3, 6, 10, 15, 25, 35, and 50ft).