Create stunning visual displays and immersive environments with the LightScene EV-100 series, the cutting-edge digital signage solution from Epson.
A convergence of lighting and display technology, LightScene laser projectors captivate audiences by simultaneously illuminating and projecting on virtually any surface or material, unleashing dynamic, experiential content for digital art, commercial signage, and décor applications. Designed to blend in discreetly to any setting – from retail, hospitality and event spaces to showrooms and museums – LightScene EV-100 series offers a sleek, spotlight design, with an array of configuration, mounting and programming options.
Transform Any Environment
It’s now possible to project directly onto items or exhibits, to change their colours, design, or add explanatory notes.Vary the angle of projection to transform the floor, ceiling or table. Create memorable long lasting experiences.The spotlight design ensures the projector doesn’t look out of place even in premium environments.
- Integrated lighting and digital display – project dynamic, experiential content to engage audiences in retail, hospitality and event spaces, showrooms and museums.
- Create head-turning digital signage – illuminate and project on virtually any surface or material, for digital art, commercial signage and décor applications.
- Blends in discreetly – sleek, spotlight design easily blends into its surroundings, offering vertical and horizontal rotation, with flexible mounting on tracks, floors, walls or ceilings.
- Breakthrough laser technology – provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation, plus a sealed optical engine, for amazing image quality matched by outstanding performance.
- Robust management and control tools – via Epson’s Web-based application or over the network with Crestron®, Art-Net and more.
- Scalable, for an array of applications – technology for versatile, breathtaking displays.
- Easily programmable – includes templates, effects, colour filters and customizable options; playlist and playback function allows for seamless content management for single or multiple LightScene projectors.
- Flexible positioning – 1.58x powered optical zoom, plus powered focus, allows the projector to be installed in both large and small spaces.
- Expansive connectivity – HDMI®, RJ-45, wired and wireless LAN, and SD card slot for direct content storage when needed.
- Bright visual display system – HDMI®, 2,000 lumens equal colour and white brightness for vibrant, rich colour.
- 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty or 30,000 hours, whichever comes first.