Powered by 3LCD technology and Epson’s laser optical engine, the EB-L1505UHNL is capable of producing White Light and Colour Light Output of 15,000 lumens in WUXGA resolution, delivering captivating images in virtually any venue.
The laser light source also lets you take control of brightness with precise adjustment in increments of 1% and a constant brightness mode that maintains brightness at a specified level.
Experience astonishing quality and reliability with Epson’s laser light source technology. The newly designed laser light source and advanced electrostatic filter offers fit and forget reliability to keep maintenance to a minimum. Take presenting into the future with support for 4K and the ability to upscale Full HD (1080p and WUXGA) content with Epson’s 4K Enhancement Technology — which shifts pixels diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double resolution — delivering crisp images beyond High Definition.
- Laser Light Source – Experience astonishing quality and reliability
- Up to 3x Brighter Colours, and reliable performance* – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- 4K Enhancement – Go beyond High Definition with 4K enhancement and native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- 12,000 Lumens – Deliver captivating images in virtually any venue
- Colour Uniformity – Keep images consistent and maintenance to a minimum with built-in automatic colour correction
- Edge Blending – Combine multiple individual images to create one seamless giant image
- Professional Tool – efficiently setup multiple projectors straight out of the box with new large venue application software
- Remote Camera Access – monitor projection image remotely
- Wireless LAN Enterprise Security – Connect projectors in a secure wireless network environment
- Colour mode – BT.709
- 3x Digital Connections – Digital quality and distance flexibility
- HDBaseT – Transmit Full HD video and audio, Ethernet and Serial communication through a single CAT 5/6 cable that can be extended up to 100m
- 360° Installation – Install on any plane, from horizontal to vertical and everything in-between
- Powered Lens Shift, Zoom and Focus – Project perfectly uniform images with a new stepping motor and store up to 10 lens settings
- Ten Optional Lenses1 – Choose the ideal lens for your venue from a wide range including ultra-short throw and long throw (PLEASE NOTE: the L1505 does not come with a lense, this must be purchased separately)
- Digital Split Screen – Project two different images from one projector