Audio-Visual Industry – Traineeship
We are seeking a self-motivated, positive and energetic person with a keen interest in audio-visual technology. This is a full-time entry-level position providing “ground up” experience across various facets of the audio-visual industry.
Initially, you would focus on warehouse and logistics duties expanding your knowledge and skills learning on-the-job while undertaking a nationally recognised traineeship. Visual Focus is committed to promoting from within the organisation, envisioning this traineeship will lead to future roles in either audio-visual administration, sales or technician positions.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with office coordination and sales processes including fielding phone and email enquiries.
- Arranging client appointments and preparing work schedules.
- Monitoring stock levels and assisting purchasing, processing orders and client deliveries.
- Receiving and despatching equipment, recording goods inwards and outwards.
- Using office computer packages and platforms to capture customer information, data input and update equipment and specification lists
- Preparing and checking equipment required for installations or hire events.
- Assisting with coordination of hire equipment and event logistics
- Assisting with on-line store and website uploads, prepare parcels for dispatch
- Operating office equipment and showroom audio-visual systems such as projectors, interactive panels and home theatre systems.
Attributes we’re looking for include: –
- A positive outlook, willingness to learn, expanding knowledge and abilities.
- Interest in technology and audio-visual equipment is essential.
- Excellent communication skills with pleasant phone manner and dedication to delivering great customer services.
- Proactive and motivated to complete work to a high standard.
- Attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and stay organised.
- Knowledge of office computer software and websites desirable.
- Manual driver’s license or ability to achieve one is preferred.
To apply, please provide
- a cover letter (up to 2 pages) with details about why you are interested in the position and how your experience and skills, attributes, passion and enthusiasm will assist you succeed in the role.
- Your Resume/CV including contacts for references
Send your application marked CONFIDENTIAL to email@example.com
Applications close: COB Monday 14 March 2022