Visual Focus has taken practical measures to remain fully resourced and capable of servicing our customers during the COVID-19 situation.
Visual Focus believes the health and safety of our people, our clients and the community is a priority.
While profound social and economic implications of the COVID-19 virus will have impact, we plan to limit this where possible.
Visual Focus has implemented a range of risk management initiatives. We continue to take expert advice to protect the health and safety of our people, our clients and their staff.
- Communicating via video conferencing, email, phone and use other remote systems. We remain contactable for all clients when staff work from home.
- Our team continues to respond to AV issues especially in demand online systems and video conferencing.
- Our phone tech support is available for clients experiencing issues or changing their usual way of working to online systems.
- Daily additional cleaning at our showroom and in work vehicles and tools used by staff. We are sanitising all touch-surfaces to protect our staff and the few persons that may visit on-site.
- Staff maintaining good hygiene and having available what they need to ensure a sanitised work environment.
- Staff limit face-to-face contact. When attending on-site installation they practice social distancing and use hygiene practices to maintain a safe working environment.
- We confirm our employees are not in a risk category. Staff have not travelled to hot spots nor been in contact with any persons reporting flu-like symptoms.
- Any employee experiencing flu-like symptoms or feeling unwell in any way remains at their home.
We continue to monitor the developing situation daily to respond to emerging issues with best practice initiatives.
Visual Focus is grateful to all our clients for their continued support and understanding. We continue to contribute as good corporate citizens believing the strength of our community holds us together beyond COVID-19.