Visual Focus has taken practical measures to remain fully resourced and capable of servicing our customers during the COVID-19 situation.
Visual Focus believes the health and safety of our people, our clients and the community is a priority.
During this unprecedented time, the profound social and economic implications of the COVID-19 virus will have impact although we plan to limit this where possible.
Visual Focus has implemented a range of risk management initiatives, taking all expert advice available, to protect the health and safety of our people as well as our clients and their staff.
- Communicating via video conferencing, email, phone and use other remote systems. We remain contactable for all clients when working from home.
- Our team remains able to respond to AV issues, understanding that connectivity via video conferencing and online systems are in high demand. Our phone tech support is available for clients experiencing issues or changing their usual way of working to online systems.
- Daily additional cleaning at our showroom and in work vehicles and tools used by staff. We are sanitising all touch-surfaces to protect our staff and the few persons that may visit on-site.
- Staff maintaining good hygiene and having available what they need to ensure a sanitised work environment.
- Staff limiting face-to-face contact and when attending for on-site installation practicing social distancing and additional hygiene practices for the safest working environment.
- Confirming our employees are not in a risk category, having not travelled in the last 14 days or been in contact with any persons reporting flu-like symptoms. Any employee experiencing flu-like symptoms or feeling unwell in any way will remain at their home and not physically leave their home.
We continue to monitor the developing situation daily to respond to emerging issues with best practice initiatives.
Visual Focus is grateful to all our clients for their continued support and understanding. We will continue to contribute what we must as good citizens and believe the strength of our community will hold us together beyond COVID-19.